KKF Debate Club Signups

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
I've recently noticed that a lot of us like to argue and squabble over petty crap. Let's start a debate team!
Interested members can use this thread as a signup sheet.
Let's practice......
I say the sky is blue:
Tastes Great vs. Less Filling
Boxers or Briefs
Crust on or Crust off?
potato or potato?

Let's also start discussing politics and religion!

Who's 1st????

I'm in. I am a rationalist. Do you think the mods would really allow politics and religion? Personally I think one of the problems is that these topics are taboo and people don't know how to talk about these things in a productive way. Second amendment and gay marriage - haha. Could be interesting since there is a great cross cultural thing on this forum; conservatives and liberals both like their knives, but some of us don't know how to hunt....

Oh... I was taking this seriously...

No, he will make a terrible president, obviously.

I totally disagree. I think Knifeknerd is clearly well suited for presidential politics based on the polarizing nature of his rhetoric and his ground breaking leadership on the pertinent issues of today. Of course I say all of this assuming he is a briefs guy. And I think we can all agree that without photographic evidence his detractors will never be fully silenced on this particular issue.

I totally disagree. I think Knifeknerd is clearly well suited for presidential politics based on the polarizing nature of his rhetoric and his ground breaking leadership on the pertinent issues of today. Of course I say all of this assuming he is a briefs guy. And I think we can all agree that without photographic evidence his detractors will never be fully silenced on this particular issue.

Chuck, if I can call you chuck? It should be obvious that someone with such a terrible lack of spelling ability should never be considered for a position of leadership. With the possible exception of president of the "Maligned Misspellers of America" (not to be confused with mixed martial artists, copyright pending). Even small children know there's not a "k" in nerd!
His polarizing nature is just the thing that should send up red flags to anyone considering nominating him for president. I would assume that we all understand that to be elected to office, one needs to be ambiguous and vague enough in his convictions that he appeals to almost half of the appropriate demographic of expected voters. I firmly believe, based on his posts, that "KnifeKnerd" [sic] is too opinionated, uncompromising and passionate in his beliefs to be a fit for the position.

Good day to you sir.

(This is fun:doublethumbsup:)

Jane, you ignorant slut!

Knerd will never be president. There's an incriminating picture with a lobster suit floating around here somewhere...

Yes, clearly we are. Why can't you understand this??? Don't you have even the tiniest spark of a sense of humor somewhere in that black soul of yours?

Soul? Soul? SOUL!?!?! There you go, dragging religion into it. When you can't substiante your argument with valid, logical supporting data, you always play the religion card. And here you call yourself master of this club.

Just showing my age...

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/2306[/video]

Just the good laugh I needed to wake up to this morning. ;) Religion and politics for sure! Count me in.

I dunno Knyfe -- Chefdog is making a great case to be nominated as the King Master Debater of KKF...
Woah, woah, woah, hang on just a minute! That's getting a little too personal for a public forum, has my wife been making accusations via PM???

Oh, sorry, I missed the "de" when I first read this. Move along, nothing to see here. Forget I said anything at all.

KNYFEKNERD FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Obviously Chris could be president but you are overlooking the biggest thing, you can't be King Master bater unless you always wear a lobster suit. oh and for the record he never exhaled!

Forget debating, you guys should start a stand up comedy act.

When do we get to the yelling and screaming on gun rights, and the Catholic church, separation of church and state, constitutional originalists, small government, outlawing of soda, beastiality, shooting, the dog, mincing with a deba...huh huh...when?

I am going to go back through my old media law books and find some precedence for this discussion.

I will support Chris' campaign 100%. As long as I am paid.......:D

When do we get to the yelling and screaming on gun rights, and the Catholic church, separation of church and state, constitutional originalists, small government, outlawing of soda, beastiality, shooting, the dog, mincing with a deba...huh huh...when?
June 2, at Mano's house :nunchucks:

:D

Mincing????

With (gasp) a DEBA???

How dare you even suggest such a vulgar, offensive, ludicrous act in mixed company? Outrageous, really despicable words, sir. Please remove yourself from the discussion before someone less sensitive reads this and has a stroke. Or someone with REAL power, like Knerd, gets offended and we end up in another war.

Mincing????

With (gasp) a DEBA???

How dare you even suggest such a vulgar, offensive, ludicrous act in mixed company? Outrageous, really despicable words, sir. Please remove yourself from the discussion before someone less sensitive reads this and has a stroke. Or someone with REAL power, like Knerd, gets offended and we end up in another war.

Finally, a controversial topic. You take the position that there is a natural order to things and Debas were meant to cut fish. I believe that a knife is a piece of steel with a sharp edge and can cut whatever the freewill of the user wishes. Therefore, I win. Once again, I say: shoot, the dog.

Finally, a controversial topic. You take the position that there is a natural order to things and Debas were meant to cut fish. I believe that a knife is a piece of steel with a sharp edge and can cut whatever the freewill of the user wishes. Therefore, I win. Once again, I say: shoot, the dog.

Lets stop dancing around the really pertinent issue you brought up and cut to the chase.

Outlawing soda? You'll have to pry the crushed aluminum can from my bloated, diabetic fingers...

Latest posts

Back