New project... Unfourtnetly.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Fed

Reaction score
The floor at work claims its latest victim. This time it was my own fault. :curse::slaphead: .while this is quite the bummer I've had an awesome block of Oregon maple burl that I've been meaning to play with. Might have to have a go at making my own handle.
Z0vNDEp.jpg

did they not invent superglue for precisely this?

Now that's service! Crappy luck, though.

Man, I saw this and immediately recognized the knife. Instantly my reaction was "the f*#!*#g suuuuucks". Seriously, I said this out loud with my dog just starting at me.
But that's awesome that Pierre is all over it! Very impressive!

Its a problem with dense burls... Many, many fracture lines. I have had some cracks, but yet a clean break.

“I have been working to select steels, profiles, and grind geometry, to create a kitchen knife, that is functional, durable, and has great edge retention. Paired with handle materials to create a knife to last a lifetime.”

Can't beat that ! And to boot awesome service !

Pierre, I know shipping into canada can present some problems. Is there something I should label the package as to expedite the customs process? I've read "Kitchen knife" can get it held up for a bit.

marking it as warranty work also seems to help. lots of ways to do it, just make sure you use USPS and not a courier, such as FedEx or UPS, will always get slammed for brokerage

Quickest way (and the most expensive) is International Priority Mail, at $25 to 30 US, but the package can be tracked.

Least expensive way is International First Class, but the max weight is 4 pounds and it may take two weeks to get there with no tracking available, but it's less than half as much.

Pierre, The knife and handle wood are incoming. Not exactly sure when it'll get there but it's on it's way.

Back