Happy Easter

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Easter to all. Off to our 3rd Easter Egg hunt. . This afternoon, grilling marinated leg of lamb to go with the lasagna, potato latkes , homemade macaroons etc. We try to cover a few bases.

Happy Easter all - sound delish Mrmnms. I did a full Greak dinner yesterday - leg of lamb, string beans in tomato, roast beets with skordalia, and spanakopita. Followed that up with home made yogurt and honey. Today I have a ham slow cooking in molasses and beer (IPA).

Happy Easter!! Sister-in-law's Chicken Tetrazzini, YIKES. We're making plenty of sides to eat!

Glen

Happy Easter all! Just got off work, and now off to the in-laws. Her mom is an outstanding home cook, which is great for me! Just help her here and there while the wine flows steadily! Cheers everyone!

Mike9, if I leave in a few minutes , will I be in time for that ham? FYI, I couldn't help but pull out your re handled Forgecraft to play with after most of the slicing was done. My brother in law dug the American blade, my mother in law looked a llllittle nervous.

Back