• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ft/ 270mm Ingoglia gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
Looking for a 240-270 gyuto. I will put money into trade if I have too. I'm not crazy about the d handle but its too nice to re do so I'm going to get a different one from Mario. Absolutely love this knife only light scratches from sharpening. It's only like 2 months old and in perfect shape.
image.jpg

I love that knife but now that I think about it the price difference is silly.

As a person on his waiting list, if it was a wa handle, I would so jump on it. However, it isnt. Best of luck, it is a nice knife and cant wait to own one myself.

I like the traditional octagon, not the D shaped handles.

looks like from the heading that it's for trade, not sale, hence the no price? I think there should at least be a stated "preferred trade value". And I would say the length is 270, judging from the heading...

Hope you post what you got when you get it...

:knife:

second that. this took longer to get picked up than I thought it would. I'm surprised. If it were a 240, I would have been All Over This

I tried - it's nice having the room for a 270 IMO. Congrats to the new owner.

If this trade falls through do you have any need for a kidney, or perhaps a heavily used liver lobe?

Now I just have to change the handle. But ho wood is a lot easier to smash
image.jpg
image.jpg

Shigefusa kasumi gyuto........good trade!!!

Back