• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/T Konosuke Honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dardeau

Reaction score
Say that three times fast. The knife in question is an HD 150mm western handle. I bought this when chicken was on the menu at work, and we were going through a long ton of them in a week. Turns out I'm not really a honesuki guy. Has some scratching from sharpening and professional use. I don't have any pictures now but if there is interest I can get some up/to you. I'm up for anything interesting that I will use more than this little guy, knives, stones, anything useful, willing to take trade plus cash, or give trade plus cash depending on the item. It needs a new home with a family that will love him!

I'd think about selling it but a trade is more interesting, and I would spend the money on something not as fun as a new (to me) knife. This knife is very asymmetrical, like 99/1ish.

bump, I'll consider selling to fund either a new mattress or a new knife. You say you can't sleep on a knife? Well you can't dice with a mattress either.

mattress.jpg

I found a mattress in a dumpster and it's used too! Let's trade. you should be able to wash the blood stain out...

Back