Quantcast
What's your ride? - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your ride?

Used to have the 2004.5 VW gli but traded it in for this 07 after we got married 3 years ago. Wife can't drive stick. But I love this car all the same. Had it "flashed" for an extra 40hp and ironically better gas mileage. It's very quick. And I love the racing style steering wheel w/ the flat bottom and thick notches.

(image scooped off Google search, but it's the exact same as mine)

2012 Hyundai Sonata.
    First new car I've bought, and I couldn't really be more satisfied. It's nothing fancy, but it's got the stuff I need, gets over 30mpg, and is quite a good value for a fairly large family sedan.

The car it replaced was a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 Turbo. That car cost me a fortune in repairs and maintenance, and eventually the engine literally blew up, which led to the Hyundai. But damn was it FAST! It was really fun to take off ramps without ever slowing at all. The AWD and turbo was a blast to drive. Not a great "dad" car though.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    2012 Mazda Speed3. After market intake and a tweak here and there and I'm pushing 300 HP.

Nice Salty!
    I have a 2012 Mazda 6 wagon, not a speed demon like yours, but it holds alot of cargo ( fish boxes, fruit & veg etc) and is built solid!
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

2004 Volvo S60R. It's a grown-up car my ex-wife pushed me to buy 9 years ago... Just sold my '90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD a few weeks ago; I bought it new and it served as my DD for close to 15 years. Had upgraded suspension, bigger turbo and exhaust, boost controller, etc. I was sad to see it go, but I did not have time the last couple years to keep it on the road legally. My 'fun' car is an '87 911 targa; bought it around 1996. Discovered PCA and drivers ed in the late 1990s. Now I track the car a half dozen weekends a year. It's stock except for suspension. Just converted to antique status and finished with emissions, so I can replace exhaust system, etc. and not have problems keeping it street legal.

Got this in Nov. It's awesome!

sweet car and sweet raised beds as well. =p

1995 Nissan Maxima 5 on the floor.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Nice rides here, salty my friend has an 06 speed 3 in black, well over 300hp now, it is a fast freaking car. I gave it a drive and it's a sweet little ride. Love the ROCK LOBSTER bike, and the bmw wagon, I'm a sucker for wagons, would love an rs6 avant, but they don't sell them here (like that's really the reason I don't have one). Currently driving a 2005 a4 with a little tweaking, not as fast as that mazda though sadly hehe. Sad to hear about your talon wildboar, my friend has had a couple of those he really loves them, but he goes through cars like he goes through shoes, I think he might have a yellow one in his garage right now. He wasn't too concerned about trying to keep them street legal though.

2008 Honda Fit Sport
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney