Quantcast
What's your ride? - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    2012 Mazda Speed3. After market intake and a tweak here and there and I'm pushing 300 HP.

Damn you, Salty! My 2008 speed3 was my baby! Wash, wax and clay bar almost every weekend! Had a modified Mazdaspeed short ram intake on it, and removed the counter weight on the shifter. That thing was just over $400 a month for insurance alone. I was stupid and crazy for paying as much as I did, but I GD loved it! Regrettably I had to sell it back in 2011.

Name:  4002487882_0dcf2fb7a4_b.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  23.2 KB Name:  4002515672_d57f04e3a5_b.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  29.5 KB

Now I drive a 2011 Eco Cruze. I grew up in Detroit in the 90's, and grew to dislike the big 3 very much. Real crap cars, so I never thought I'd be driving a GM. When I was shopping for a new car after the Mazda I didn't even consider Chrysler or Gm. The new Focus was nice overall, just not my style. My real complaint was the manual felt way too rubbery and that killed it for me. But then I stopped at a Chevy dealership just for the heck of it. I mean, I'll always drive just about everything in my price range and give 'em a fair shot; except for Chryslers. Low and behold, the Cruze was the best driving car, with the best features and gas millage for under $18k. I mean, I even got 17" chrome wheels and bluetooth!? Now it's over two years old, with 30,000 miles and no problems, just great gas mileage and very pleasant to drive. Oh yeah, I removed the resonator from the intake and hope to flash the computer one day. An extra 35hp and even better mpg's lol. It's a good car.

But I will own another speed3 one day, once I start making money again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f_310958828-1109332994.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	14371

2000 Mercedes Benz E430 4Matic in gold with black interior. I love it and will likely only buy used Mercedes to drive from now on. It's my third good one.

'79 CJ5 My waggy is still in surgery.

hey, i had a metro gray one. they called it a 2008.5. it was a nice car, but i didnt like it. fast as dickens. (got a speeding ticket right away )..but i hated the torque steer. i hated the interior, especially the dash. i loved the sound. it was a fun car, but i bought it on a whim. cash money. my wife was pee-oh'd when i announce i was gonna sell it. took a $5k bath. kept the car 8 months. she still brings it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhay View Post
    Damn you, Salty! My 2008 speed3 was my baby! Wash, wax and clay bar almost every weekend! Had a modified Mazdaspeed short ram intake on it, and removed the counter weight on the shifter. That thing was just over $400 a month for insurance alone. I was stupid and crazy for paying as much as I did, but I GD loved it! Regrettably I had to sell it back in 2011.

Name:  4002487882_0dcf2fb7a4_b.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  23.2 KB Name:  4002515672_d57f04e3a5_b.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  29.5 KB

Now I drive a 2011 Eco Cruze. I grew up in Detroit in the 90's, and grew to dislike the big 3 very much. Real crap cars, so I never thought I'd be driving a GM. When I was shopping for a new car after the Mazda I didn't even consider Chrysler or Gm. The new Focus was nice overall, just not my style. My real complaint was the manual felt way too rubbery and that killed it for me. But then I stopped at a Chevy dealership just for the heck of it. I mean, I'll always drive just about everything in my price range and give 'em a fair shot; except for Chryslers. Low and behold, the Cruze was the best driving car, with the best features and gas millage for under $18k. I mean, I even got 17" chrome wheels and bluetooth!? Now it's over two years old, with 30,000 miles and no problems, just great gas mileage and very pleasant to drive. Oh yeah, I removed the resonator from the intake and hope to flash the computer one day. An extra 35hp and even better mpg's lol. It's a good car.

But I will own another speed3 one day, once I start making money again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f_310958828-1109332994.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	14371

Engorged Member
    Saabaru with a Cosworth built short block with a vf48 pushing 400 hp. Total sleeper.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    Saabaru with a Cosworth built short block with a vf48 pushing 400 hp. Total sleeper.
    F'in hot dude.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    Got any pics? Sounds pretty interesting!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Just drove home with my new 2007 Dodge Charger RT.

Name:  01.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  19.5 KBName:  02.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  17.4 KBName:  03.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  17.7 KBName:  05.jpg
Size:  19.4 KBName:  08.jpg
Size:  17.4 KBName:  09.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  20.9 KBName:  10.jpg
Size:  20.2 KBName:  11.jpg
Size:  16.0 KBName:  12.jpg
Size:  17.4 KBName:  14.jpg
Size:  9.1 KBName:  15.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  17.7 KBName:  16.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  18.4 KB
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    You ditched the Caddy Rick?
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

In August I traded in my black 2003 Subaru WRX Impreza which was nice and fast and sexy but was also sort of like driving a coffee grinder on the ears. In its place I got a black 2012 Toyota Sienna SE minivan. Yes, a minivan. I must say that it felt nice driving my kids around in a WRX. My 8-year-old even asked me one day: "Can you go 100 miles per hour." I told her, "That's no problem at all." And 5+ seconds later it was done; my family and I had committed a misdemeanor in the state of MN.

Here are my new wheels.

k.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson