Quantcast
What's your ride? - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your ride?

Attachment 16888Attachment 16889 I drive my wife's car to work when allowed. We live it up on the weekends with the pink beauty. Nice not to have to step over it when I'm going from my bench sander to my stone set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Cardenas View Post
    '91 Acura Legend coupe w/ a large modification list.
    210,000 miles and still normally aspirated on original 3.2L engine. Soon I'll be putting in a 3.5 liter and retiring her to only DD duty.
    Beautiful setting for a track. Until I saw the Miller sign I thought it might be Leguna Seca. What are you getting for a new track car?

I was actually able to di it myself. Except I miffed the battery cables/box, five minute fix tomorrow. Corksport Stage II intake. It gets new springs on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Beautiful setting for a track. Until I saw the Miller sign I thought it might be Leguna Seca. What are you getting for a new track car?
    Not sure. If I can find another nice legend coupe chassis with low miles, I'd do everything I've done to this car, but add a 3.5 w/a turbo setup and cage it. Wider wheels and better coilovers would help, though. It's so cheap to modify these cars. The problem is, almost everything is custom. I've already helped build a set of twin turbo manifolds for a legend. I could just copy them. My good friend tunes the stock ECU on these cars too! He's pushing almost 500 hp on his. I'd like to do something like his car but cut the weight out like my current car is. So, basically a light weight-high(er) horsepower legend coupe has been my goal.

But...I've also thought about a 350z, s2000 or NSX.

Got the stang outta the shop this week.

Throwback, this was my ride from '07 through '10.

Wicked, My bud just picked up some new Campy wheels that are tubeless. No Tubular. Not Clincher. Low dish rims with asym. spoking. Sick

Quote Originally Posted by TamanegiKin View Post
    Throwback, this was my ride from '07 through '10.

Whoa, tubeless??? How cool is that?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig