When worlds collide: What if Mac did iKnives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tristan

Reaction score
Seriously the kitchen knife has managed to remain low tech all this while... but how much longer can that last?

31ep9NE1AAL._SL160_.jpg

I mean there are already rechargeable automatic roast saws (because we love cleaning shredded poultry out from the upholstery every so often)

How long before someone blings out a knife with LEDs and has a LCD skin over the handle that can change colour according to the chef's mood or such crap.

And we'll all call BS, until apple does it and every household has one... slide your finger along the blade, the serration spacing changes... ugh.

Nah, you're gonna have to hook up to the associated iHandle service and purchase/download new handle patterns ;)

Mini lightsabers that cut and cook your food at the same time :)

I thought, What's wrong with Mac knives? But then I get it.

When Apple does anything, it just looks like this to me:
[video=youtube;Xgls9IwWUyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgls9IwWUyU[/video]

I have seriously been thinking about putting LED lights into my handles, but haven't figured out a good way, yet. Maybe I can sell it to Apple if I do. Of course, once the battery dies, you will have to send it in and will get a refurbished knife in return.

Stefan

Maybe sensors in the blade that will detect and anylyse whatever you are cutting? A fruit knife will have sensors telling you how much acid/sugars is in the particular fruit. Tuna swords telling you mecury, lead and any heavy metal content, fugubiki telling you if the toxin content is too high etc.. That will be the day haha.

Back