Happy Birthday, TamanegiKin!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhlee

Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

What beers do you have lined up for your birthday celebration?

Happy day Fellow Aries!
Hope it's a good one!

Happy Birthday! I haven't hassled you in a while, but it doesn't mean I don't want you to enjoy your birthday. :D
Have a great one!

Thank you guys so much!
@Michael, I went up to Firestone Walker in Paso Robles over the weekend and brought back a growler of the unfiltered version of DBA they have at the brewery, so tasty. I've also been meaning to open my Logsden Peche n Brett but we'll see how it goes ha.
Cheers and thank you!

Thank you guys so much!
@Michael, I went up to Firestone Walker in Paso Robles over the weekend and brought back a growler of the unfiltered version of DBA they have at the brewery, so tasty. I've also been meaning to open my Logsden Peche n Brett but we'll see how it goes ha.
Cheers and thank you!

Nice way to celebrate. Sounds like some pretty damn tasty stuff.

FYI - I learn more about new beers from reading what you drink and talking to Jon than any other sources. LOL!

Nice way to celebrate. Sounds like some pretty damn tasty stuff.

FYI - I learn more about new beers from reading what you drink and talking to Jon than any other sources. LOL!

Sounds to me like we all gotta get together for a beer(s) sometime!

Not on top of things these days, almost missed this: Happy Birthday!

Stefan

Belated Happy Birthday! We really should catch up sometime soon... miss having you in our neighborhood!

Thanks for all the bday wishes everyone!

@Sara
Thank you and I hope to see you guys soon.
I really miss being able to walk two blocks to the shop!

Back