It's Time to Shed a Few Pounds

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
...of steel and wood.

The question is: what do I get rid of???

Here's a pic of most of my knives. There are a few more, as well as about 10 that never see daylight, a Carter suji that is on loan for a while, a KS gyuto and a nakiri that is being made by Heath.

A52D0957-F2C4-45DC-AB39-727E2DAFBA64-2163-000001E9058A2D1C.jpg

What is the blade length on that Harner?

I'll bet most of that stuff would sell very, very quickly -- it's a nice collection! And the keeper stuff is probably really primo, if this is the "eh, I can live without these" stuff!

My wife likes it, and I don't hate it. Haha.

The Harner is 180, if I remember correctly. :)

Last night I heard a very faint sound... It was coming from an elongated green box... To my surprise it was a 210mm Tanaka saying.... Very softly...

Tell him to sell the globals and buy me! I want to go with Lefty! :rofl2:

Bring them to the ECG. I'll bet you could sell as many as you want there.

That picture is a fine example of sensory overload. A lot of those sure look like keepers.

Well since I know your not a cleaver guy, why not sell that cleaver to me, lol

The pettysuki and the dragon??? I'm surprised to see those on the "maybe" table...

I'm sure the dragon will never be on the table. I think Tom will be buried with it

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Dragon. Seriously, I really want to get my hands on that Dragon. And yes, having just typed that I realize how wrong it sounds, but I don't care. The Veruca Salt in me says I want it and I want it now.
Seriously, pull the trigger. Do it, you won't. But seriously

I should explain. These are my knives that are in my kitchen! My wife very rarely comments, but I know she'd like to. These aren't all maybes, but maybe one day....

Sorry for the confusion, guys.

Based on PMs, I bet I could get $400 for the Dragon. :D Randy and I put some serious thought into that badboy.

I kid, I kid. really didn't think you'd be selling Heath's hybrid That soon. but what is that big boy to the left of the global? and far right, mid tech from Pierre? Just an outstanding group photo I must say

Whats the gyuto to the one to the right of the global??

yup was thinking that as well.

vultures.

lol.

i would be too.

I'd buy that cool joseph rogers knife if that winds up being one of the pounds you shed :)

It likely will be, but I have to give dibs to this nice British gentleman who asked about it a month or two ago....

Don't leave us hanging. What is the gyuto to the right of the global? Fowler???

Pretty sure that pink PR belongs to your wife....

Back