Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stainless damascus petty.

Thanks Justin. Devin's damascus is always a feast for the eyes. and this combination of materials on the handle has significance for my client. Overall this one was a fun project and Im honored to be a part of it! I had hoped for a report or write up from my client on this one. Which I did receive in a email. and they LOVE it! Your gona have to take my word for it lol

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Hey, I posted on the previous page

The petty is getting almost daily use (home use). It has a great profile and a great grind. It's pretty, but is not afraid to work. Have not needed to hit the stones yet; it had a very good sharpening job at HHH and is still gong strong.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Hey, I posted on the previous page

The petty is getting almost daily use (home use). It has a great profile and a great grind. It's pretty, but is not afraid to work. Have not needed to hit the stones yet; it had a very good sharpening job at HHH and is still gong strong.
    Thanks for the update! Glad its preforming well. and happy to hear its maintaining its edge!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives