Quantcast
Stainless damascus petty. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stainless damascus petty.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Wow love how it all works together. makes me think that green is the new black.
    Chewie's the man.

Looks awesome David. Make sure that one ends up the right block!

what is going on here, why isn't this knife coming to Canada? This doesn't seem right at all.

This one fought me all the way.. Yet I prevailed. Which makes the finished knife that much better! The profile is based off a knife in Salty s roll. that he brought here to the hammer in a couple years back. I cant remember what it was. Only that it was one of his favorite petty's. So I took a tracing of the profile. Thanks Salty..

and thanks everyone for the comments!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Probably his 165mm Masamoto KS petty....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Wow. That is the sexiest petty I have ever seen, bar none. SOOOOOO NICE!! None of the words I just typed do it even vague justice
    Restaurant Murphy's Law 101: If you have 5 and don't prep any, you'll sell 6. If you do prep some, you'll sell 4

The shots of the spine make it look very laid back and organic to the piece. Not a "decorative element" Beautiful knife. I should send you one to copy and improve on. . . .

Talk about a total chick knife!

My wife loves it. She was floored by DT's feather damascus, the beautiful carving along the spine, the 3D effect of the dyed wood, and of course the malachite. And the icing on the cake was when she found out the blade is stainless steel so she doesn't need to wash it off right away

David. Im happy she loves it! Thanks for the update. and the opportunity to make this one for her.

God Bless you and yours
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

WOH-WA-WEE-WOW! I love it. File work on the spine is really cool and goes with the pattern soo well. I wonder why I've never seen that on a kitchen knife before? - Just another first from you.
    Wow, just a really beautifully executed piece. One of my favorite things that I've ever seen from you.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

+ Reply to Thread