Quantcast
sg2 core, damascus san mai - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: sg2 core, damascus san mai

Sponsors

Lives in the mountains near Boise, Idaho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apprentice View Post
    When and where is the blade show?
    Hey apprentice, I was down in your neck of the wood a couple of weeks ago. had a whole day with nothing to do.

Blade show is the largest knife show in the world. It is held in Atlanta Georgia, this year it is the 31st of May through June 2.

Nice avatar by the way

You were?! Well lets not let that happen again. Next time you're down in this neck of the woods let me know! Next week I'll be heading up to Salmon for a memorial day campout. Too bad the knife show isn't closer I would love to attend. Thanks for the kind words on my avatar. It's my favorite knife. To be honest it might need a little TLC... how would you recommend cleaning or polishing it? I don't want to damage it but I want those temper lines to show up again.

Sponsors

Nice where ya going campin? some good friends of mine always have a memorial day camp out up past gibtown. Looks like I'll be back in your neck of the woods 7-20. if you send your knife to me after blade show I'll clean it and re-etch it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burke View Post
    Nice where ya going campin? some good friends of mine always have a memorial day camp out up past gibtown. Looks like I'll be back in your neck of the woods 7-20. if you send your knife to me after blade show I'll clean it and re-etch it for you.
    Apprentice, great thing about living along the Wasatch Front, equidistant between Bill Burke and Devin Thomas. Even very close to a bunch of non kitchen knife guys like Steve Johnson.

Yah, that's me. This is Andrew. I'll be there in Lick Creek. Well, when you come down we should get together! I don't want to bother you with cleaning my knife for me, haha. The knife is amazing. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    Apprentice, great thing about living along the Wasatch Front, equidistant between Bill Burke and Devin Thomas. Even very close to a bunch of non kitchen knife guys like Steve Johnson.
    Hi kalaeb. I'm pretty new to the scene. I am familiar with Bill because I grew up watching him build knives. I will have to look Devin and Steve up.

Sponsors

Yah, that's me. This is Andrew. I'll be there in Lick Creek. Well, when you come down we should get together! I don't want to bother you with cleaning my knife for me, haha. The knife is amazing. I love it.
    Hey Andrew. So your all grown up and have a family Now I guess. Say hi to everyone for me. Is your uncle Bob going to be there?

Hey Andrew. So your all grown up and have a family Now I guess. Say hi to everyone for me. Is your uncle Bob going to be there?
    Well, I got married back in August. That's pretty exciting! Robert just finished dental school and yah, he should be there. I will tell everyone hi for you for sure. How are things in Boise with you and your fam?

Sponsors

Well, I got married back in August. That's pretty exciting! Robert just finished dental school and yah, he should be there. I will tell everyone hi for you for sure. How are things in Boise with you and your fam?
    I knew he was finishing up this month some time but wasn't sure what day.

Everyone here is doing fine. Thanks for asking.

+ Reply to Thread