• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Fujiyama White #2 270mm Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I had used this knife in a pro kitchen for 6 months before getting out of the biz. It has been sharpened 3 times. I have a couple of other sujis so I really haven't used this knife that much since. It does have some patina. It is being sold "as is" without a saya. $250 OBO

Here's Mark's Discription of the knife:

"The 270mm Sujihiki from Konosuke is made from White #2 steel and is attached to an octagonal ebony handle with a blonde buffalo horn ferrule. The Fujiyama series has a thicker profile and geometry compared to the White #2 series. This is a great length for a slicer. Perfect for rib roasts or slicing your favorite fish for sushi. This steel is known for the extremely fine, screaming sharp edge it is capable of achieving. It is a fairly reactive carbon steel alloy, so extra care after use is highly recommended."

ATTACH=CONFIG]14396[/ATTACH]
IMAG0151.jpg
IMAG0152.jpg
IMAG0153.jpg[
ATTACH=CONFIG]14400[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 314
  • IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:
A Maxim special...Western Yoshikane 240mm SKD core kasumi gyuto with a Koa handle.

Sujihiki is sold and shipped folks! Thanks for playing! Remember to tip your waiter on the way out!

Back