• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Itou 240mm gyuto or 240 western custom gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPizzzle

Reaction score
Hey all,

If anyone has a Mr.Itou 240 gyuto w/a non-stag handle, please send me a pm. I'm looking for something in mint condition. Not sure what handle I'm looking for though, so feel free to message what you have. I'm also interested in other western chef knives/gyutos by makers such as Devin Thomas (Not the mid-tech for CKTG), Michael Rader, Pierre, Carter or HHH. I can't afford the damascus work, but the AEB-L or some other stainless works.

Thanks,

JP

There is one on eBay a sujihiki and a gyuto that look in good shape. No stag handle check em out

There is one on eBay a sujihiki and a gyuto that look in good shape. No stag handle check em out

Thanks for the heads up-I can't seem to find it on ebay though-can you provide a link? Appreciate it!

You know what he pulled them down. It had the turquoise handle. I asked him a question about them so if you want me to shoot him an email I can. He said it was 254mm and $350. Never sharpened I think. It's a pretty good deal

Yeah I'd be interested. Please send him my **email removed**. Thanks again for your help!

edit: looks like it may have been sold :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot in the dark, but i'm looking to pick up a 240 gyuto from one of the above mentioned makers in stainless, semi stainless or clad. I prefer western style handles, but would be open to some unique wa's. Nice handle material is also preferable (koa, figured maple, redwood, etc).

JP

Found my baby! Got a lovely pierre 240 custom gyuto coming in the mail-pics will be up later this week :bliss:

Back