Saya for 270mm suji?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beohbe

Reaction score
Hi! I was just looking around the internet for a saya for a 270mm Konosuke Fujiyama white#2 sujihiki, and I found this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Z9ZXMY/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Says it's from Korin, so I was hoping you'd know whether or not it would fit a Kono suji. Or maybe they're actually the same Kono sayas that Mark sells? I checked you're actual website, but didn't see it there.
Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Found the sayas on your actual website, I was looking under the wrong section. Still curious if you happen to know whether they fit Konosuke sujihikis, as all saya sales are final through Korin.
:)

Hello hello!
It looks like it might, but I honestly can't say for sure since every night is slightly different and I have never tried to fit a Konosuke knife in one of our saya covers. If you are interested and willing. I would be happy to arrange a free knife sharpening if you cover the shipping fee. We can sharpen, try to fit the cover and ship it back to you. The shipping charge back to you won't be too different with or without the knife.

Please let me know your thought and I'll see what I can do. :)

Thanks!

Hello hello!
It looks like it might, but I honestly can't say for sure since every night is slightly different and I have never tried to fit a Konosuke knife in one of our saya covers. If you are interested and willing. I would be happy to arrange a free knife sharpening if you cover the shipping fee. We can sharpen, try to fit the cover and ship it back to you. The shipping charge back to you won't be too different with or without the knife.

Please let me know your thought and I'll see what I can do. :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the generous offer. I'm actually thinking now that I might just make a trip to NYC to see some friends in the near future and bring it by there myself. :thumbsup:

i'd be surprised if Korin didn't have a saya that would fit.

Latest posts

Back