• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DT San Mai Mystery Carbon 260mm Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6504-10-1-4-quot-sanmai-suji-for-sale

Well guys and gals, here it is. An immaculately kept Devin Thomas Mystery Carbon Steel San Mai 260mm Sujihiki. This is an amazing knife made out of an amazing steel by an amazing man. This knife was used sparingly by its previous owner, and once by me! Why am I selling it? I am thinning the herd. I love this knife but have others that I reach for before this one. That, and the reality that 6 sujihikis is just too many for a guy like me!

The price to own this piece of Mormon perfection is $800. Right now Devin isn't even making knives and if he was you'd have to wait until next year at least to get one.

You can see the makers mark fairly well in Rick's pic, post #15 of the linked thread

Great knife and my favorite steel. If I was not already on the list I would take it.

Geez. That didn't take long. I think you're gonna miss that one more than you think, Pesky.

Geez. That didn't take long. I think you're gonna miss that one more than you think, Pesky.

Yup. I have two sujis in nearly this exact same size that I love and I still thought long and hard about this one.

DT promised me that he'd make me another one if I missed it.

Back