Thread: DMT Order in the House!!!

Cool DMT Order in the House!!!

Just a quick look at it. Seems everything is in. Update soon as well as a timeline of work on accessories.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Cool! I was just thinking about this: I've got a tricky to sharpen knife in mind that I'm looking forward to trying this on.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Nice! I too have a knife I'm eager to sharpen with the DMTs.

All plates are in. I will start shipping out those ordered without bases this week.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

To quoth Bart Scott: Can't wait!
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Looking forward !

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    To quoth Bart Scott: Can't wait!
    You will be picking yours up, right?