Quantcast
Best knives manufactures on the world? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best knives manufactures on the world?

Thank you a lot guys!
    No problem with humorous replies...

I am a little unhappy, because I not found any Japan dealer around here. There is one in Germany, but they have unacceptable conditions and Japan manufacturers didnt reply to my emails....even I let them translate to Japanese..! Then I have customers and not have goods...

I try contact Jon and Maxim.

Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    I'll tell you if you tell me who makes the best cars in the world
    Germans...

In your situation I would be interested in carrying knives by Fujiwara Kanefusa in the store.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Have somebody experience with JapaneseChefsKnife.Com? I tried send them email, but no reply from them. They sell lot Japan knives brands, different brands then Jon.

Sponsors
    ohh super difficult question it might change as soon as you find out more, for me first one was Tojiro, now i will never use them
    It changes all the time

Quote Originally Posted by sumi View Post
    Have somebody experience with JapaneseChefsKnife.Com? I tried send them email, but no reply from them. They sell lot Japan knives brands, different brands then Jon.
    many people here have experience with JCK here, me included. koki had always responded quickly, and i had ordered 2 knives (one hattori FH, which i have sold after getting a KD, and one hiromoto AS santoku, which i still own). i can highly recommend JCK. but there are plenty of other stores too, which are worth looking at...

I tried resend my email to JCK, but nothing happened. I think, Koki dont like Bohemia...

+ Reply to Thread