Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT -- Eureka, I just discovered Black gold

That's how I know when I'm too tired at work! When I grab a hotel pan full of food, and start walking around, quickly realizing that it is burning the hell out of my hands because I just took it out of the oven, turned around to close the oven, and picked it up......it's time to let someone else mop, go home, and sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    That's how I know when I'm too tired at work! When I grab a hotel pan full of food, and start walking around, quickly realizing that it is burning the hell out of my hands because I just took it out of the oven, turned around to close the oven, and picked it up......it's time to let someone else mop, go home, and sleep.
    Been there, done that, have the T-shirt and the matching bandage from picking up a hot pan without a side towel
    Bert M.

Why?! Because footballs don't have wheels!

Man, you guys make me look like the "safety buffalo"!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Man, you guys make me look like the "safety buffalo"!
    Dude, if you don't cut yourself or burn yourself, just a little, you ain't moving fast enough.
    Bert M.

Why?! Because footballs don't have wheels!