Quantcast
The rebuild of marc4pt0's suji-hiki (or how ever it is called). - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The rebuild of marc4pt0's suji-hiki (or how ever it is called).

any updates?

I'm curious how this one turned out as well...its a great profile, and clay hardened W2 is right up my alley lol!
    [B][I]I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..[/I][/B]

Heath's been through many iterations of this knife, it doesn't like him, keeps cracking . He lost his work space and is waiting for his new space to get ready so, he can move in and get set up.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Heath's been through many iterations of this knife, it doesn't like him, keeps cracking . He lost his work space and is waiting for his new space to get ready so, he can move in and get set up.
    Thanks Son!
    [B][I]I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..[/I][/B]

Heath and I have been in contact over the coarse of this knife build. It's definitely taken him longer than he originally intended, and Son is correct in that Heath has had to move his operation. I'm still super excited about it, but in the meantime I've got plenty of toys to play with to keep me busy and patient. I'm sure that with Heath's diligence coupled with his drive toward excellence, this knife will not disappoint.
    Just another reminder that some things are worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Heath and I have been in contact over the coarse of this knife build. It's definitely taken him longer than he originally intended, and Son is correct in that Heath has had to move his operation. I'm still super excited about it, but in the meantime I've got plenty of toys to play with to keep me busy and patient. I'm sure that with Heath's diligence coupled with his drive toward excellence, this knife will not disappoint.
    Just another reminder that some things are worth the wait!
    Lucky man! It really does have a gorgeous profile .

Heath's a really great guy to deal with, and more importantly, a stand up guy. My knife that he made me is a cutting machine.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com