• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted: devin thomas itk 270mm wa

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
looking for a non custom dt itk in 270 length wa handle to be used in a pro environment with rigorous use so it doesnt matter if it's beat up looking. if you have one just collecting dust or if you're looking to fund something new, send me an offer.

I have one from the first run DT did of these gyutos. It is numbered 5. (M*** R******* offered the first 10 to people who had been frequent flyers at his store) I am left handed so have put a wider bevel on the left side of the knife and a micro-bevel on the right. It would be easy to make the bevels the same. It has some scratches where I thinned it out last year but is otherwise in great shape. I am a home cook so it has seen relatively light duty. I looked back to see if I could figure out what I paid for it. I think it was somewhere in the mid-300s. If this would work for you send me your e-mail addy and I will try to get some pics of it.

Thanks,
Jan

looking for a non custom dt itk in 270 length wa handle to be used in a pro environment with rigorous use so it doesnt matter if it's beat up looking. if you have one just collecting dust or if you're looking to fund something new, send me an offer.

Just to say I love mine. It is in rotation, and will not leave for no foreseeable time in the future. I am sure you will love using it.

Lucky you!! :doublethumbsup:

I was looking for one as well but ended up getting other knives. LOL

Back