Quantcast
Best. Chick Movies. Ever. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best. Chick Movies. Ever.

Yep Kill Bill followed by Aeon Flux "The title character is a tall, leather-clad secret agent. I'm 5 ft 5 on a good day. My kind of woman.

Some great movies already listed here; I'll add on some favorites that are still missing:

The Long Kiss Goodnight : Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson, great action, hilarious one-liners

The Professional / Leon : Young Nat. Portman, Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, an all-time great

KickAss : another pint-sized badass

Hanna : kinda like one of the "Borne" movies but replace Jason with a little girl
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

hanna was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    The Professional / Leon : Young Nat. Portman, Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, an all-time great

KickAss : another pint-sized badass

Hanna : kinda like one of the "Borne" movies but replace Jason with a little girl
    Loved the first two, will need to checkout the latter.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Ooooo! Oooooo! Another Luc Besson movie with Gary Oldman! AND our library has the uncut international version of The Professional/Leon! I am a happy camper now! I think Besson's The Fifth Element is one of the most fun movies ever. Gary Oldman has been great in everything we've seen him in. Also just got a hold on The Long Kiss Goodnight. Haven't seen Geena Davis in anything in years.

Just saw Kickass this week--another good one! Hanna wasn't bad, either.

Jamie Lee Curtis was fun in True Lies. Could have done without the section where Aaaaahnold flies the Harrier to rescue the daughter--that was just dumb--but the rest of the movie was pretty good.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Some great movies already listed here; I'll add on some favorites that are still missing:
    The Long Kiss Goodnight : Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson, great action, hilarious one-liners
    Jeeeze forgot about that one. Bring that to the top of my list. Best scene is when she took the cigarette from one of her students and he peed himself.

My favourite is The Kill Bill. Then it's Millenium Trilogy (Swedish original version, because Girl with dragon tattoo was borong as hell.). Anybody has seen ''Azumi''?? Another very good manga style movie where girl is got big katana sword Very nice. Watch a trailer and you will know what I mean

I love The Long Kiss Goodnight! Great chemistry between Samuel Jackson and Geena Davis, good comedic patter too.

My favorite line is when Samuel Jackson's character says "last time I got blown candy bars cost a nickel"

Also, nobody has mentioned Keira Knightley in Domino or Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bathonuk View Post
    Then it's Millenium Trilogy (Swedish original version, because Girl with dragon tattoo was borong as hell.).
    Couldn't agree more. I think the original series casting was much better too.

Here's another one I forgot about (so bad, it's good):
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

+ Reply to Thread