Large knife block

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
What are the current options for a large block that will take 270 gyutos and even a 300 Yanagiba

Take a look at a magnetic strip, the kind that Marko makes now. No need to worry about the length of your blade with that .

There's a 35 knife shun block that could work for you, sur la table sells it for example, so you can perhaps check it out if there is one near you.

I bookmarked this site after reading some positive things about the company on this site. Nice looking blocks and custom options as well.

I bought a 20" magnetic Knife Butler (even made in USA) and donated my block to Goodwill.

Looking at my new space, and wall space a magstrip won't work work. Am looking for other options.

Well, I guess you may be stuck with a block. Figgers that I just passed on a nice looking one at a yard sale recently.

Jesus ******* Christ....How the hell did you amass 270 gyutos and 300 yanagibas!!!!!! That's freaking amazing. I need pictures and descriptions ASAP!!!!!

He is obviously a knife thrower by profession. Hard on the blades.

Anyone have any idea about pricing on Marko's mag strips? It doesn't say on the website.

Anyone have any idea about pricing on Marko's mag strips? It doesn't say on the website.

You need to go into the store section of the web site then the storage section. There you'll see the prices: $115 for 18" and $145 for 24".

IMG_0671_zps7f78b75d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You can always make your own, ha. That's a 10" Wustoff Classic, and 10" Sab and 240 Myabi.

Back