Store Re-Opened - After Show Re-Stocking Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
The Burl Source web store has been re-opened.
While I am restocking the store everything is on sale.
I will be adding inventory to the store over the next couple days. There will be some items left over from the OKCA knife show as well as several dozen new pieces that were not available before. Right now we are still not home yet, but I have added a bunch of really nice Buckeye burl, Mango and Maple burl pieces to the store. Several dozen more pieces will be added Monday afternoon when we get home. Thank You Everyone for your patience while we were gone to the knife show.
This Link will take you to the store.

Missed ya! Did you bring any of that karelian birch back?

I am back home now and adding a bunch of wood to the store.
Several dozen more added today and lots more tomorrow.
The sale will continue until I get everything posted in the store.

Do you have any wood for western handles by chance?

Welcome back Mark! I went to your site when you were reloading material and for a few seconds I was in a state of shock! "what happened with all of the blocks?" :justkidding:

Do you have any wood for western handles by chance?

I can cut any of the blocks into scales for the full tang westerns. Just make a note during checkout.

Custom Fan,
I am slowly adding inventory to the store. There are some that did not sell at the show and a bunch of new stuff that I never got time to post.
Plus there was a big batch from K&G waiting on my doorstep when I drove up this afternoon.

Thank you for cutting them. It helps alot

I can cut any of the blocks into scales for the full tang westerns. Just make a note during checkout.

Custom Fan,
I am slowly adding inventory to the store. There are some that did not sell at the show and a bunch of new stuff that I never got time to post.
Plus there was a big batch from K&G waiting on my doorstep when I drove up this afternoon.

Back