Quantcast
$11 for a SS 8" Ksab chef's knife - Page 13
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: $11 for a SS 8" Ksab chef's knife

Am returning mine as well but I did the entire return online with no need to call customer service. I clicked on the Your Account link and then Your Orders and then selected the order which then gave me the option to return it via UPS which is trivial to do at a local staples or UPS store.

Oh well, unlike the Tramontina buy that I posted about which was pretty good but not too good to be true, things that seem to good to be true, usually are :-).

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    Did amazon send you here to post this?

Chris

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Trying to start a fight Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbite111 View Post
    So does this mean that amazon is now 'not allowed' to be spoken here? It seems there are a lot of people that are having an unpleasant experience.

Chris

Probably not since they only hosed us over once, you've really got to be a seriously habitual community hoser to get "not allowed" here status.

Quote Originally Posted by bikehunter View Post
    Trying to start a fight Chris?

I was wondering the same thing.

On the topic of the knives, I was allowed to keep one and still got a refund. Any idea what to do with these things? It's twice as thick as some knives I've had and yet flexes more than they do. I'm thinking of keeping it as a general purpose hacking tool, but I'm open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    On the topic of the knives, I was allowed to keep one and still got a refund. Any idea what to do with these things? It's twice as thick as some knives I've had and yet flexes more than they do. I'm thinking of keeping it as a general purpose hacking tool, but I'm open to suggestions.

I might keep one in the garage.

-AJ

These would make for good practice knives for fixing the typical German full bolster reverse bow problem...the knife in the picture has it real good.

Absolutely not trying to start a fight!! Just pointing out a little hypocrisy. I think it sucks that so many people were duped by this. If I had been any earlier, I'd be submitting my return request too.

Chris

Best thing to do with these is use it to cut spaghetti squash with a hammer on the spine.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    These would make for good practice knives for fixing the typical German full bolster reverse bow problem...the knife in the picture has it real good.

Hey! That's the one! I got 3 of those now!

-AJ