$11 for a SS 8" Ksab chef's knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna try it out.
Again, Thanks for the heads up!

Picked one up for the hell of it. Thank you.

I might too...just cuz. Thanks!

I don't think it let me get it. Damn shipping crap!

I don't think it let me get it. Damn shipping crap!

lefty, im grabbin one cause i have a US address to use, i will ship it to ya so you can play with it a bit once i get it!

Got one coming from a friend. :D

I still need to send you that Harner to play with. PM me your addy again.

Thanks to everyone!

Just when I was thinking Amazon didn't have any deals.

But I think they priced it wrong.

Also Tom, I think Butch was in the bistro last weekend, but it was too busy for me to say hi. Next time you talk to him tell his server he's there, and I'll buy him one of my beers. I k ow you talk to him from time to time

Will do. Yeah, we talk once in a while. Haha

I grabbed a couple too. Figured one for a gift, and another one to mess around with, use as a "beater" for no-knife-friendly guests, and to teach sharpening.

I bought ...cough... Five of em' one for me as a line knife one for the girl and the other three I'm giving to our f&b director who is leaving us next month and moving/ opening his own restaurant. Gotta have a few house knives right?

Now I don't feel so bad. 5 for me too. Son, Sisters, and a good friend and one I can get all S&M on with my stones.

I bought ...cough... Five of em' one for me as a line knife one for the girl and the other three I'm giving to our f&b director who is leaving us next month and moving/ opening his own restaurant. Gotta have a few house knives right?

I bought one cuz I'm a goddamn fiend. I was going to get more than one, but I do have some restraint. I might rehandle it in cocobolo. :D

Back