• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Konosuke HD wa-petty 150mm with Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
For sale is a Konosuke HD wa-petty. Nice knife, I just don't use petty's for much more than boning chickens, and my Shun utility works just fine for that. This knife is in very nice shape. There are some very light scratches above the bevel from sharpening, caused by a muddy finishing stone I was using. They are minor enough that I couldn't really capture them in a picture, and are really minor polishing of the machined finish than scratches. Other than that, it looks unused. This knife goes for $167, with saya, from the store that shan't be named, I'd like to get $120 shipped, CONUS, paypal. I'm pretty sure I have the box for this. I will use the cheapest available method to ship. I'm selling this for pocket money on an upcoming vacation, so not really looking for a trade.

Why do I always miss the petttys? ????...ugh

Back