Boston explosions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB_London

Reaction score
Thoughts to anyone affected by the blasts. Tragic times

A friend's girlfriend went up there from Maryland to run in it. She was still somewhere on the course when the explosions hit. But he has not been able to get in contact with her yet. There are quite a few KKF members up there; hopefully no one was in the vicinity.

Chickensh*t bastards

I was literally just thinking the exact same thing as I clicked on this thread again.

Also, Boston phone number for finding friends and family:
617-635-4500

They just reported a third explosion at JFK library, so anyone in the area should be aware.
Take care.

Terrible news... cant believe it.. puts things into perspective...

update from a guy on the subaru forum. his wife is dod,hls, or something security related he is pretty reliable not saying this is the truth but this is the info relayed to him from his wife.
Just to confirm:

Two suspects in custody. One, on a student Visa, was injured in the blast. No information on the second.

Two confirmed additional devices found, undetonated. One was destroyed via controlled blast.

Two dead. One 8 year old male. Over 120 injured.

Multiple suspected other devices, all currently being dismantled.

All agencies involved.

And for those that care, my wife has returned to DHQ, awaiting re-deployment. JTTF on scene.

I am going to take a break.

-JS

I was watching the race from the Kenmore Square area, about a mile from the finish line. I was walking home right around 3:00 when police and ambulance activity kicked up to something I've only seen in movies. That was the first I knew something really bad had happened. So far no one I know is among the injured, but that doesn't make it any better.

Back