Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Beware of US postal service.

Wow, just wow, thats all I can really say, I should have stopped reading after the first post. Perhaps these matters would be more appropriate for the private message system.

I said " 3. Wrong address: has to eb sorted out where the mistake lies."

I suppose the Sender is the one to make the claim, enquiry as the transaction originates from him notwithstanding you paid in advance to him for the postage and Insurance.

So tell us your address and when is the incoming so that we can follow your idea to "raid " your box.

You will have to address the issue of the 2nd postage cost with correct address. IF you had given the wrong address, I suppose that you have to incur the cost. I suppose its a small amt as compared to losing teh while item.

USPS post with Insurance .

rgds
    d

Quote Originally Posted by zitangy View Post
    I said " 3. Wrong address: has to eb sorted out where the mistake lies."

I suppose the Sender is the one to make the claim, enquiry as the transaction originates from him notwithstanding you paid in advance to him for the postage and Insurance.

So tell us your address and when is the incoming so that we can follow your idea to "raid " your box.

You will have to address the issue of the 2nd postage cost with correct address. IF you had given the wrong address, I suppose that you have to incur the cost. I suppose its a small amt as compared to losing teh while item.

USPS post with Insurance .

rgds
    d
    You really need to read things through as its becoming very immature.My one joke was in respond to him saying 'dont ask for his Address' which clearly was a joke as no one seriously would want to raid anyone not to mention letting their intentions be known.If that was the case then every joke on the internet would result in stern consequences.Stop bringing it up as i have no intention of offending anyone.

I would obviously be at fault and willing to pay for postage if the fault lies on my behalf but I already explain that in this case it was david who made the mix up(no biggie).I pay through paypal and there was a confirmation of my address apond paying.

If you have anymore questions you can pm me, I simply made this thread to get help dealing with the situation and got tons of advices that will also help me in the future.Many also share experiences which also really help ease my nerves and am very thankful for.

Let's just call it a day and send me the board.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com