Resupply Today

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I'll be adding some new inventory during the day. The pieces you see below include, from left to right, Buckeye Burl, Ironwood, Satinwood Burl, Flamed Redwood and Koa. These pieces has been wet with water to better show their grain. All pieces, other than Ironwood, have been stabilized by K&F.

image.jpg

Please note that I will be out of town from tomorrow though Sunday, so any orders placed during that time will go out on Monday the 22nd. Thanks for your interest.

That koa is piiiimmmmp! I also like satinwood a lot, hence my order this week. :D Nice stuff, Myron!

Thank you both for the kind words, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you (and myself). I bit off more than I could chew today and was only able to get 3 pieces into the site: one Buckeye Burl and two Desert Ironwood. I'll try to get a few more in before I collapse, but I can't guarantee it, my eyes are going cross-eyed.. Tomorrow I'm off to Florida to visit my mom who turned 94 today - bless her soul. I'll get whatever is left to into the site on Monday. Sorry for the delay.:dazed:

So now I'm having the same problem I had a while ago where everything new I put into a category defaults to the same picture. That leaves one new piece of Buckeye and one piece of Desert Ironwood. I'm fried and will deal with all of this on Monday. Until then - stay safe.

Back