• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Fowler, Kochi, Takeda, Burls

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miketayl0r

Reaction score
I have recently found a love for Chinese cleavers so I'm looking to thin the herd of gyutos I own to replace them with a high end cleaver!!
All are shipped CONUS and include paypal fees

Fowler 240mm W2. $290 w/ Leather Sheath and Ironwood Handle (Patina from Kitchen use. Can remove if requested)
-Great knife. Western Handle is a bit too heavy for me. Falls behind in my rotation, hate to see this knife not being used.
2z6grc5.jpg

Kochi 240mm V2 KU. $235 w/ Flammed Redwood Saya and Burnt Chestnut Handle
-One of the best cutters I've used! Purchased from JKI 5 months ago. Very light use, sharpened once.
200bdjc.jpg

Takeda 130mm. $135 w/ Austrailian Lacewood Saya and Magnolia wood Handle
-Purchased from Lefty. Amazing little line knife for professional cooks. KU is removed
23mr1cj.jpg

Wood Bundle. $70 (clockwise from top) Oregon Myrtlewood, Spalted Mango, Second Growth Redwood x2, Spalted Tamarind
-Purchased from It's a burl and Woodworker in an attempt to learn how to make wa-handles. Realized I dont have the time to take on new hobbies. New
n5ng9y.jpg

nice knives! put me 2nd in line for the burls and takeda. thanks!

I have recently found a love for Chinese cleavers so I'm looking to thin the herd of gyutos I own to replace them with a high end cleaver

Wise decision! once one get used to them there is no way back.

Good luck with the sale!

I would like to get a custom cleaver made through one of the venders on this site. The wa-ginga on JKI has my eye but its sold out. Looking for something semi or full stainless but hard and wa handled. Any ideas?

Back