Sometimes insomnia isn't a bad thing...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucretia

Reaction score
when you catch sunrises like the one today:

Sunrise3.jpg

Sunrise2.jpg

gorgeous....but I rather have the photos than take them :)

not a morning person at all....

Nice! It's always a great day when the mountain is out. (I believe that's Mt. Rainier, in case anyone is wondering.)

Thank you Lucretia. I think my blood pressure dropped 10% when I first looked at the images.

Doesn't red sky in the morning mean it is going to rain?
I almost forgot, in Western Washington it is always raining.

Beautiful photos Lucretia.

Yep, it's Rainier. If I go upstairs and climb on a ladder so I can see over the neighbor's house, then zoom the camera to the max, it's the view from my house. (BIG freaking volcano--we're about 60 miles away.)

Too much insomnia and you may be climbing a ladder with the zoom to take pictures of the neighbor in their house. :lol2:

Seriously, nice pictures.

Yep, it's Rainier. If I go upstairs and climb on a ladder so I can see over the neighbor's house, then zoom the camera to the max, it's the view from my house. (BIG freaking volcano--we're about 60 miles away.)

You've got some talent there!

I heard an expert photographer say once that sunset and sundown are some of the best times to take pictures....

What camera are you using?

Amazing. If I climb a ladder, the view from my house is still a factory. I'm very jealous

Back