Grilled Lamb T-Bone Chops

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw2geeks

Founding Member
Reaction score
Fixed some Grilled Lamb T-Bone (loin) Chops last weekend and they turned out great. I seasoned them with Cavender's Greek seasoning.

Here is a few picks.

j32Rm.St.117.jpg

1p6N7p.St.117.jpg

8X9lY.St.117.jpg

1jLMQa.St.117.jpg

Recipe and more photos here.
http://www.dfw.com/2013/04/17/782540/weekend-chef-grilled-lamb-t-bone.html

They look just about perfect. My kids would be eating them like candy... or wolf pups

I really wish my wife would eat lamb....I love chops.

Those look awesome, I would love to serve them with my vindaloo sauce.

My favorite lamb cut, too -- just perfect.

I'd eat those. What's the knife?

Wow, this has been one busy week! I work at the newspaper in Fort Worth and it has been non-stop all week with Boston, West then Boston again.

The knife is a no brand knife I picked up on ebay that was pretty cheap. It looks neat, but is as thick as a Deba. I have been using it lately as my bone in steak cutting knife since I am not to worried about it hitting bone.

There's an optical illusion going on! How'd you get the grill marks when it looks like they're cooking on a flat surface? :)

There's an optical illusion going on! How'd you get the grill marks when it looks like they're cooking on a flat surface? :)

I have a black ceramic cooking stone that I was using to season and take pictures of the chops. But the cooking was on the grill. I normally include a picture of them cooking on the grill, but lamb chops cook pretty quick and I forgot in the rush not to over cook them.

My favorite cut lamb. :hungry: Just one serve today and I'll be fine.

Back