Help: Anyone heard of Dualit??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dualit is a great brand from what I know. However, I've mostly known them for toasters and beaters. SLT used to sell their toasters and they were pretty nice.

I'm wondering if people had negative comments. Right now the item is looking pretty sweet. The next closest competitor is a Kitchen Aid processor, which weighs in with less attachments and is only a 650W induction motor vs this thing's 1500w motor.

Of course there are Robot Coupes available, but those are more than 3 times the price of this...

Dualit toasters are my only hands on experience of the brand but they were VERY good.

Dualit is actually more expensive than kitchenaid in the US since its a European brand. When it comes to food processors, I would stick with kitchenaid, cuisinart, or robo coup. With an FP, the motor power isn't as important as in a mixer because the jobs don't require a lot of torque( kneading bread). The design of the bowl and blades are more important.

the robot coupe is kinda expensive lol. I think it costs around 1.7k SGD for a 201. I agree with the kitchen aid although it's more cause I have not seen the dualit in action up close.

Latest posts

Back