Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HHH Damascus necker.

HHH Damascus necker.

This is one of my MTN necker designs with a touch of cocobolo burl.

Its amazing and beautiful burl to say the least, no matter how nice the pictures look. Its WAY better in person!

As always, thanks for checking out our work, comments welcomed.

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Randy Love your neckers. Am very glad I got one while the going was good. As always great work on the handle, looks awesome.
    Chewie's the man.

I saw this and sent mine back to have a wood handle installed, lol.

Ed here are some pieces to choose from.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

OMG! You know, sometimes it's nice to know someone with an addiction! Seriously, the green one on the far right is absolutely fantastic. I'd like that one please.

You got it sir.

Availible Knives

That wood is outrageous. Can't wait to see what your do with them.

Hello, My name is Randy and Im a BURL ADDICT! I just got a package from Alaska full of the finest stabilized burlwoods.. So I got my FIX for today. Now I will get to work with this green set I have been hording for about 5 years! I cant wait!! lol Im cross addicted to just about every other beautiful natural handle material. to include horn, ivory, tooth and well. Yea. IM HOOKED and love em all!

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Dam this is tempting, but I also love the water jetted handle the way it is. DAM... DAM... DAM...
    Chewie's the man.

WOW-How do I get one of these gems?