Quantcast
Customers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customers

there are just some customers that you wld be better off without them.

Better to refund them, take a loss , a small one in the long run and be happy. Not worth the agro...

rgds
    d

Just orderd a board; no doubt about your skills and the qualities of you boards.

Tell her to send it to me! I love your boards.

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    I realize this may sound like a rant but I thought I could vent a little among friends.
    Yes it does, and yes you can
    Available handles- http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkri...able%20handles

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    About the chargeback, I did dispute it with the original order receipt, mail receipt where I purchased the postage and the delivery receipt showing day, date and time of the delivery. But the credit card companies always side with the customer because we all know the big, bad company is out to screw the customer at every opportunity.
    Actually, the reason the CC companies always side with the customer is that they make most of their money from fees and this lets them charge another one. If they side with the customer they get nothing and it's not likely that you're going to stop accepting their cards because of it.
    Available handles- http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkri...able%20handles

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Insist she returns the board, credit her account, I stand by my offer to buy the board as is, as a matter of principle.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    80/20 rule, my friend. Spent 80% of your time dealing with 20% of the customers.

It sucks, but there are a fair amount of pricks in the world.

If she tries to slander or demean you here, or really any knife forum, I am sure it will be dealt with swiftly by your loyal customers.

(BTW, my board has numerous cut marks too, and for some reason more every day , I would not have it any other way)
    You bet... Boards are tools just like the knives we use on them. They are meant to pretty, I haven't seen a boardsmith board that wasn't, but they are also going to go through a little abuse and show evidence of that. If she wanted something to hang on the wall she should have bought a monet. Then again I'm sure she would have found flaws in that too ;x.
    Don't touch my d!ck. Dont touch my knife. ~ Anthony Bourdain ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    Insist she returns the board, credit her account, I stand by my offer to buy the board as is, as a matter of principle.
    I'd buy it as well. Need a good board at the gf's place.
    Don't touch my d!ck. Dont touch my knife. ~ Anthony Bourdain ~

Its one reason I took a pay cut 12 years ago. Stopped waiting tables and started cooking.

Sucks if you still live in both worlds.

Maybe if you can't find good woodworkers to train, you might still grow enough to hire someone to work in the office!