Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leather Sayas for DT ITK - Limited Time 15% Off Offer

Leather Sayas for DT ITK - Limited Time 15% Off Offer

I spoke to Devin this morning about offering these as an option for current and past customers.

Eventually I will make them for Devin and they can be purchased along with the knives, but for the time being, these would have to be purchased from me directly.

I need to get equipment and materials, so I was hoping that doing preorders on these would help a bit with offsetting the start-up cost. The turnaround will be pretty short, as I am very eager to bring them to market.

Sayas will be made to the ITK template that Devin will provide, so there will be no need for shipping in the knives. For more information about cost, colors options, stitching options, etc., please see here

I don't have a working prototype to show, but I am going to put my best effort designing one, so I hope you guys will like it.

I am going to create an area in my store for the ITK sayas shortly. The cost for 240mm and 270mm will be $55 and $62 after 15% discount. Price includes shipping. They will be offered in several colors (black, amber, cognac, dark brown), please see the link above for details.

If for some reason you don't like how the saya turns out, I would refund the money or convert it to the store credit - your call.

Thanks,

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

These would be colors offered:

Name:  cognac.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  1.0 KB

Name:  black.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  849 Bytes

Name:  dark brown.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  960 Bytes

Name:  amber.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  844 Bytes

There will be either contrast stitching or thread could be dyed to match the leather.

I'm in for a 240. Can these be ordered through your web site, or will it be via email?

I'm in for a 240.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I am going to post them in the store in my web site. I will do my regular routine - make a prototype, solicit input and then do the whole batch.

Here is the link to the store.
    http://www.tsourkanknives.com/index....1-custom-sayas

I am not sure how it would work on a checkout but you might be asked for a discount code: DTITK.

Thanks,

M

Awesome. I need one

They are in the store

Getting a "no shipping method found" error at checkout.

Yeah, there seems to be a problem with the shipping after the latest upgrade. I am going to look into it tomorrow and hopefully it will be fixed.

Sorry about that.

Marko