• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB petty& gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azchef

Reaction score
I am looking for a small petty and a 210-220 mm wa gyuto. I would like stainless but not opposed to carbon

Thank you
John

Pm'd about a petty.

Stefan

What kind of budget? Any ideas on brands of knives?

-Chuck

Chuck I'm not to picky, I would say around 200 for the gyuto and 75-100 for the petty. I may just have to go with one or the other is something good presents its self

Still looking for a 210 gyuto wa handle stainless....anyone anyone ??? Bueller??

If you are still looking for a petty, I have a 160mm Masanobu petty in VG-10. It's only been used a couple of times to cut a few fruit. I picked up a few stainless knives to try them out, but I'm too addicted to White #1 carbon, so I'm happy to part with them. I also have a Gyuto, but it's a western handle in MSB-26 (not a fan of that steel at all). It's a Masahiro 240mm Gyuto in MSB-26. I can send you pics if you are interested in either.

Back