Happy Birthday Stefan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
Have a good one man! Hope you get to enjoy lots of delicious adult beverages.

:hbday:........and many more.....:cooking::beer:

:groucho: Happy Bday Stefan! Don't play with your wood too much today!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Herr Keller.

Happy bday handle miser, I mean meister.
:hbday:

Thank you all for the wishes! My plan was to spend time at the beach, but on Thursday my car died on me and is still in the shop. Any repair over $50 will at least double its value....

Anyway, had a friend drive me to the wood shop instead, will work on handles for a few hours and tonight I will put a large steak on the grill and check the wine fridge for a decent red to go with it. Not really in a very celebratory mood, still job hunting and when that will be successful I will party like it's 1999....

Stefan

Best of luck Stephan, hope there's great news just around the corner.

Yes, yes, all that geburtstag stuff. Happy day sir. I almost missed it by my time zone. I hope that steak was good, and a wine called your name.

Cheers,
k.

Yes, yes, all that geburtstag stuff. Happy day sir. I almost missed it by my time zone. I hope that steak was good, and a wine called your name.

Cheers,
k.

Thanks, steak was just a little overdone (cut too thin...), and we had a nice sparkling shiraz with it. As a birthday cake we have a fruit tarte, and I will probably open my last bottle of Mueller-Catoir Mussbacher Eselshaut Rieslaner Trockenbeerenauslese 1990 with that. Still early evening out here.

Stefan

Latest posts

Back