• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blazen 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skiajl6297

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 240 Blazen Gyuto, purchase last fall from Chuck. My first Japanese knife. Please see http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/7843-Blazen-240 for the original sale. I am listing for $165 via PayPal. I am selling due to recent stainless purchase of Pierre's midtech, a desire to find new carbon, and my Wa handle preference. Knife is freshly sharpened, is in good condition (kanji visible, but not great) and comes with black magnetic saya. Fantastic cutter, awesome steel, sharpens easily. I will be away from the PC so will respond to messages when I return later this evening or tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

NfN388il.jpg

qZeQgMVl.jpg

NvlsgnKl.jpg

tMP6r97l.jpg

That's a great price for a good knife. I have the 180 version from EE. Takes a pretty wicked edge. If someone's looking for a stainless knife that doesn't need to be babied, I can recommend this knife. GLWS.

Back