Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Romania

Hello from Romania

Buying a Victorinox Fibrox 8 " got me here.I've been surfing the forums for a few days, and I really like it.
    I have some experience working with steel, sharpening an Mora carbon and an Opinel carbon and sharpening some razors, but my Victorinox factory edge is still sharper than my newly sharpened Opinel. I have a Naniwa combo 1000/3000, an around 5000 grit natural stone from Great Britain (I forgot the name) and a supposedly 12.000 grit Chinese natural stone.
    Although I barely used my Victorinox, which is a huge improvement from my previous kitchen knives, I already searching for a new knife.
    Thanks

Congratulations on your new knife and welcome to KKF. Seems like you've already started your journey for a better knives, so enjoy it

Welcome Florin! Thank you for joining us. Be prepared to spend many Lei in the future!
    Last edited by ecchef; 12-18-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Welcome Florin! Thank you for joining us. Be prepared to spend may Lei in the future!
    Of course I will

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum...

Bine ati venit! De unde in Romania? I think you'll like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by JackD View Post
    Bine ati venit! De unde in Romania? I think you'll like it here.
    Din Cluj-Napoca. Multumesc de urari.