• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb suisin inox honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
For my birthday my "wife" is buying me a knife. Looking for a 180mm-210mm suisin inox honyaki wa petty. I would consider the wa gyuto if the price is right but really want the petty. Please... Make it a happy birthday for me. Thanks

bought an IH santoku from here a few months back, i have used it much more than i imagined and get a lot of compliments, solid performer. whatever people say, its pretty damn easy to sharpen too, just a little more hesitant to drop a wire edge that's all.
fyi if you end up having to go new, korin has the best prices on this line.

I have a 240 gyuto with a Stefan handle on it that I'd be willing to part ways with for around the same price as a new one. Let me know if its something you would be interested in.

Got the 210 petty. Exactly what i wanted. Thanks KKF!!!!! You guys are awesome

Is this deal still on if your wife finds out what happened while she and the kids were away last week?

Shhh. We're not gonna talk about what happened last weekend again. And no it probably wouldn't.

nice score, I have one too (210 petty) and I love mine, though the handle on mine is a bit torked (Not set perfectly straight) which seems to be a rare finish issue for suisin. Great slicer on line.

Back