Quantcast
Process - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Process

Lot's of great things here, thanks for the pictures. That said, can I move into your cheese cave and just get one or two fresh baguettes every day? I will bring my own wine...

Stefan

mmmm chicharron!! oh and i love the how the blueberry mishap menu looks, should be part of the aesthetic design.

Is that Your cheese cave? That's quite a bit of cheese and work! Love the sliders and egg works. Now I want breakfast!

I'll say it, those are great looking pig's heads.
    Happiness is a sharp knife.

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Lot's of great things here, thanks for the pictures. That said, can I move into your cheese cave and just get one or two fresh baguettes every day? I will bring my own wine...

Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Is that Your cheese cave? That's quite a bit of cheese and work! Love the sliders and egg works. Now I want breakfast!
    No, unfortunately that is not my cheese cave. We get great local cheese from Cato Corner in Colchester, CT. Those pictures were taken on a field trip to their farm.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

This isn't the best photagraphy, best plating, or best knife, I've seen. But its 99 percentile on all three. Thanks for sharing this was really cool to see, and I'm gona bookmark hoping for next weeks work!

Beef tongue

USDA approved

Corning

After 24hr sous vide bath

Ramps

Bramps (blanched ramps)

Grilled ramps with olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt

Brunch RI wild oysters

Self peeling pickled quail eggs

I just harvested 30 lb's of ramps with my father this past week while visiting. They are unusually large so early in the season, now is the perfect time to start using them. I noticed that all of your ramps are red ramps, have you ever tried white ramps? They are sweeter and not as hot as the red ones. They look delicious in the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbrother View Post
    I just harvested 30 lb's of ramps with my father this past week while visiting. They are unusually large so early in the season, now is the perfect time to start using them. I noticed that all of your ramps are red ramps, have you ever tried white ramps? They are sweeter and not as hot as the red ones. They look delicious in the pictures.
    One of our cooks forages them, so we only get whatever he brings in. Not sure if I have ever had the white variety.