Thread: Contact Info

Exclamation Contact Info

Please use the Contact link in my signature, should my mail box be full. I need to clean it up, but keep putting it off.

Thanks,
    M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Love the blog, Marko.

Thanks for the reminder. Need to post some more.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

For some reason messages placed through the site wasn't forwarded to my email, so I missed a bunch of messages. Going to respond to all tonight and try to figure out where the problems is.

Sorry folks, I had no idea that there were some inquiries sent. I am going to set up a direct email and post it in my signature to prevent things like these in the future.

M

Bunch of messages ended up in Spam folder.

M