Quantcast
Contact Info
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contact Info

Exclamation Contact Info

Please use the Contact link in my signature, should my mail box be full. I need to clean it up, but keep putting it off.

Thanks,
    M

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Love the blog, Marko.

Thanks for the reminder. Need to post some more.

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

For some reason messages placed through the site wasn't forwarded to my email, so I missed a bunch of messages. Going to respond to all tonight and try to figure out where the problems is.

Sorry folks, I had no idea that there were some inquiries sent. I am going to set up a direct email and post it in my signature to prevent things like these in the future.

M

-Niels Bohr

Bunch of messages ended up in Spam folder.

M

-Niels Bohr

+ Reply to Thread