Quantcast
Tuxedo Gyuto - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuxedo Gyuto

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Hello and good day. Here is one that is now in the GIVEAWAY section of the forum! Yep GIVEAWAY!!!! Long story short. This is a awesome blade designed and inspired off all the stuff I have learned from this board and its members over the last couple years!!! This is just a small way of saying THANKS!!!!

268mm Gyuto, High Carbon damascus RC 60 with Eboney and ivory together in perfect harmony!

Good luck to everyone.

God Bless
    Randy

Where did the pictures go?? Now what did I do?

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Just wanted to let you know that it arrived safe and sound today. What a knife! I think I am going to demand that I be allowed to put it in my knife collection as a "foster knife". After all, I will have it for a short time even if I do have to give it up.

Awesome Ed. Im glad it made it to ya safe. Im also glad you get a chance to fondle it B4 it heads off to its new home! Whoever or wherever that may be.

God Bless YA

Availible Knives

Well, it's coming up on 1 week since the start of the contest and we have officially passed 200 entries. In honor of this, I decided to post a few photos of the Gyuto in it's new foster home. The foster home comes with the Gyuto. Please forgive the cellphone photo quality.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

to Randy & Ed for this giveaway!

Ed. Thats awesome. And makes this one even a bit nicer! Well played!

Thanks Dave! I sure hope you entered!

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread