Quantcast
NFL draft day
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL draft day

NFL draft day

Anybody else here watching the draft tonight? What team do you root for and what player do you hope your team drafts tonight? As my avatar suggests im a huge saints fan. Im hoping we can get Mingo (DE) out of LSU

Cowboys fan here. Not really liking the 3rd rounder to drop back 13 spots in the first round.

dont watch the draft, besides my team (redskins) doesn't have a 1st round pick this year my fav players that have been drafted this round are defense: jarvis jones and matt elam
    offense: deandre hopkins and tyler eifert

curious where marcus lattimore ends up, i still think he's going to be an absolute monster despite having gone through TWO major career threatening injuries.

I watched it, and I am a vikes fan. Interesting (and good) day for us. I'm also interested to see where Lattimore ends up. I wouldn't mind the vikes taking a swat at him. Ease him in under AD.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Vikings had an excellent first round. Wish i could say the same about my saints.

+ Reply to Thread