I have been dry aging a couple of Ribeye roasts to test out my technique and see what day aging I prefer. Today was the 30th day so I plan on pulling some tomorrow night for dinner. I didn't have access to bone-in rib eyes so if this goes well, I'll get a membership to costco where I can get whole bone in. I took pictures weekly to share, but neglected to take initial weights so I can't give water loss and total loss numbers. Each shot was around 7-8 days apart at the start of each week. The first steaks will be at 30 days and the second set will be 45 days.
I originally had a humidifier in there but that was messing up how the fridge functioned, so I'll need to play around with that a little more but they look fine and mold free so I am pretty pleased. Hopefully they taste ok as well.